Public Comment Submission for Board Meeting
The Agency recognizes that not all members of the public are able to attend board meetings. Should you desire to have a statement read during the Public Comment portion of the Board meeting on a subject within the jurisdiction of the Board, please complete the form below.
Public Records Request
Please note, prior to filling out a Public Record Request form, search the Public Documents page to determine if the document(s) is/are already accessible to you at no cost.
Requests for Inspection and/or Copying of Public Records
All public records of the SGPWA are available for review by the public in accordance with the California Public Records Act, Section 6250 and following of the Government Code section 6253.4, subdivision (a).
To facilitate the processing of Public Records Act requests, please complete, in full, a Public Records Request Form. Incomplete forms may delay the processing of a request.
You may acquire the Public Records Request Form in one of three ways:
Or, obtain one from the Agency’s office located at:
1210 Beaumont Avenue, Beaumont, CA.
Procedures for submitting a Public Records Act Request
- Refer to Item 6 of the Requests for Inspection and/or Copying of Public Records Policy on matters relating to procedures for requests for inspection and/or copies.
- Fill in the appropriate blanks.
- Specify the date or date range.
- Fill in your contact information at the bottom of the form. (This is important should staff have any questions)
Should you wish to hand-deliver the Public Record Request form to the Agency’s office our office is located at:
San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency
1210 Beaumont Avenue
Beaumont, CA 92223
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday
7:30 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. till 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays
- Staff will notify you when records are available to be picked up.
- Upon receipt of fees documents will be released to requester. See Schedule of Copying Fees